We are bitsIO Inc., Splunk’s Partner of the Year 2020 in Americas, with offices across 4 Countries, USA, UK, India & Costa Rica. Join our passionate team who have helped customers realize return on investment in various industry verticals. We believe in work life balance to our employees and we provide great benefits.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Build and Deploy Splunk using Splunk’s proven Validated Architecture and has working experience of managing over 1 TB of Daily ingestion
- Experience in building an environment that is easier to maintain and simpler to troubleshoot
- Deep understanding of various data source in terms of logs, for ex. Windows, Linux, Routers, Switches, API etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and able to architect and administer Splunk Distributed environments.
- Experience using regex (regular expressions) with a scripting language.
- Understanding of concepts in the areas of Security and IT Operations
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work with Customers and promote best practices and guide them in achieving ROI
- Work with Customers on understanding their business problems and come up with Splunk Solutions
- Bachelors in Technology or equivalent
- 3-5 years of Data Analytics
- Experience various operating systems like Unix and Windows operating systems
- Splunk Premium Apps like ES or ITSI implementation experience a plus
- This position is Remote and available to hire in USA, UK, Costa Rica & India
- Splunk Core Certified Consultant, Splunk Certified Consultant
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Certifications||Splunk Core Certified Consultant | Splunk Certified Consultant|